Building a new bathroom gives you more freedom to express your designing style than refurbishing an old one, and it is a great way to add value to your home and also comfort for your family.
1) Installation of electric shower
2) Installation of a free standing electric cooker in kitchenette
1. The best location for the shower is over the bath in the bathroom at the top of the stairs.
2. The electric shower, Triton or Mira type 7.5kW output, would require the input of both a plumber and electrician;
3. The shower will require mains pressured water – already in the bathroom – and a dedicated electric supply. This latter will need to come from the fuse board adjacent to the back door with its own direct fused supply from the board;
4. Bathroom is not tiled so we would need to fit some waterproof covering to the walls adjacent to the shower – the contractor suggest we use perspex sheets jointed in the corner with mastic
5. The best cooker location would be the room at the eastern end of the Mews which already has a kitchenette. The electrician will check the supply but would hope this would be easily rectified if problematic….We are not sure about the water supply to the sink here but again would hope this might be easily rectified;
Robuild has NICEIC certified people to do the electrics and a certified plumber as well!